Welcome to Paris. Welcome to Fashion. Welcome to Fashion Icon!
Live the life of a socialite fashion blogger in Paris. Go to parties, meet celebrities, compete with them in style battles, get a boyfriend and take care of him if you don’t want him to leave with one of your rivals!
If you are a fan of the “Sex and the City” & “Gossip Girl” series, or movies like “Devil Wears Prada” and “Confessions of a shopaholic”, this game is a must play for you.
Fashion Icon is a true social game, where you can have a job, meet people, and blog about it all!!
Visit the Wine bars of Paris on a wild night out. Write YOUR Virtual Blog inside the game about the latest Fashion trends and your adventures as a socialite in Paris. (Yes, Fashion Icon allows the player to manage and write a virtual blog inside the game!)
The game now available for:
Highlights of the Game:
Indulge your inner shopaholic in the hippest areas and stores of Paris:
– 3 areas (Quartier Latin, Avenue Montaigne, Le Marais)
– 23 locations (stores, parties…), each store offers a unique selection of items.
Customize your avatar with a profusion of creative options:
– Avatar customization (hair, skin, eyes…)
– Thousands of pieces of clothing available in several shops.
A game accessible to any fashion addict, with a storyline inspired by the most popular TV shows:
– Comprehensive quest system
– Inspired by famous celebrities (there is even a real Italian TV celebrity in the game: Carla Gozzi).
– Make connections to get into exclusive events and defeat your rivals in style battles!
– Intense storyline with dramas and scandals, inspired by popular TV shows, movies & books
Rule the fashion and become an icon:
– Manage your virtual blog (post news, share your life, and read your friends blogs)
– Dress up and challenge your friends and worldwide stylish girls in a daily runway competition!
Free-to-play model – Available to buy:
– Clothing items, avatar customization options
– Packs of cash, confidence or energy (useful in style battles)
– Gifts for your boyfriend
So, are you ready to live the life the life of a fashion blogger in Paris ?