Gameloft Advertising Solutions presents its new, innovative advertising formats: Minigame, FORM, SITE, as well as a new geolocation feature that matches advertising campaigns with users according to their location.
Armed with perfect knowledge of its consumers and its expertise in mobile platforms, Gameloft is proud to announce the launch of the following rich media mobile ad formats:
– Minigame : A fun and innovative format customized to offer a total immersion in the universe of the brand.
– FORM : An interstitial survey that allows clients to run customer recruitment campaigns and enhances their audience insights.
– SITE : A unique showcase highlighting a product/brand in a manner adapted to the mobile environment, with all of the features a website can offer: 360° product view, photo galleries, customization options, contact form, etc.
In addition to these new formats, Gameloft Advertising Solutions builds upon its targeting options that are already available (age, gender, mobile device and in-game surveys) with new features :
– Geolocation which enables the delivery of ad contents tailored to a user’s physical location.
– Leveraging mobile usage data to define specific consumer profiles (travelers, online shoppers, movie buffs, etc.).
In this manner, advertising campaigns delivered by Gameloft Advertising Solutions are even more adapted to consumers while ensuring advertisers an exceptional 100% visibility rate.
Owner of its inventory, Gameloft offers a brand safety environment, allowing advertisers to benefit from a perfectly controlled display context. Transparency being at the heart of advertiser relations, Gameloft Advertising Solutions is able to integrate independent tracking (Sizmek, PointRoll, DoubleClick, etc.) and visibility measurement (MOAT, Integral Ad Science) into formats that comply with IAB standards (MRAID 2.0/VAST 2.0).
With a monthly audience of over 172 million active players and an inventory of 9 billion mobile impressions, Gameloft Advertising Solutions offers a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. To date, Gameloft Advertising Solutions has delivered over 300 campaigns for prestigious brands such as FOX, Samsung, McDonald’s, Coca Cola, Kellogg’s, Unilever, Netflix, Ford and Air France, in over 33 countries around the world (North America, Latin America, United Arab Emirates, Europe, Asia, etc.).
As part of its development, Gameloft Advertising Solutions will be further enriching its offer with the release of additional innovative ad formats over the coming months.
For more information about Gameloft Advertising Solutions, please visit the website: http://www.gameloft.com/advertising-solutions/